The CNC xPro V3 Controller is a complete multi axis GRBL Controller. It is a specifically designed CNC Controller for applications that require precise motion control. The CNC xPro V3 is equipped with 4 embedded DRV8825 Stepper motor drivers capable of driving 4 small or large motors, this allows for a dual motor configuration on the X, Y or Z Axis. The latest version of GRBL is pre-flashed onto the CNC Controller, you only have to simply wire up your machine to get it working!
New on the V3 is:
- Improved FTDI serial USB interface.
- Auxiliary PC fan header (12/24VDC Depending on supply voltage).
- 100% Input buffering on limit switches.
- Step/Dir breakout pads to add external drivers.
- Z-Probe pin now accessible from screw terminal.
- Plus many other tweaks.
- Integrated Motion Control, using the Atmel ATMega328 running at 16Mhz
- 4 Embedded DRV8825 Stepper Drivers with improved thermal management, capable of supplying 2.5A. Up to 1/32 micro stepping.
- 4th Driver can clone either the X,Y or Z Axis, or be used independently.
- 3 Mechanical Endstop inputs.
- Screw terminals or Terminal headers
- Power supplied from either an ATX PSU or 12-24V Power Supply
- 12V & 5V outputs for power accessories.
- Latest GRBL Pre-flashed
- G-Code From either the USB Port or Wireless (Xbee, WiFly, or RN42)
The CNC xPRO is designed to run the opensource gcode interpreter GRBL, opensource programming environment Arduino, or anything you can write in AVR studio. The xPRO comes pre-flashed with GRBL so all you need to do is wire up your motors!
Welcome to buy the high quality odm&oem cnc xpro v3 controller stepper driver for 3d printer with our professional manufacturers in China. We will offer you the most competitive price. Please be free to consult the quotation with us.